How to get to EPFL ?
From Geneva Airport (GVA) by Train
- Take a train either to Lausanne or Renens (45-50 minutes).
- Then follow the instructions below.
- The CFF website has both the train and metro timetables.
- From Lausanne train station:
– Cross the “Rue de la Gare”.
– buy a ticket zone “GRAND-LAUSANNE” at the machine (CHF 3.50) .
– Take the metro M2 direction “CROISETTES”.
– Go out at next stop “FLON” (it takes 1 minute).
– you arrive at “FLON” level – 1 / take the stairs or lift to level 0.
– Take the M1 until “EPFL” station (around 15 minutes).
- From Renens train station:
– The M1 (Metro M1, called TSOL) end stop is right on the 1st track of Renens train station.
– Take the M1 until the EPFL station (around 5 minutes).
From Geneva Airport (GVA) by Car
- On the motorway, follow the directions to Lausanne Sud and take the exit UNIL-EPFL.
How to get to LAP (from EPFL) ?
LAP at EPFL
- Our laboratoy is in the INF building.
- INF is located on the South-West part of EPFL (INF).
- Map of EPFL
To come by public transportation:
- From EPFL-M1 station, walk to EPFL center (CM) and than take the Diagonale; INF is at the end of the Diagonale, on your left.
- In case you get lost, there is the Information Center at at CM.
To come by car:
- Car parks: parking places (paying) for visitors are available under L’Esplanade and along the Avenue Piccard. Car parks indicated by the green “P” symbol are reserved for holders of a special card.
- From L’Esplanade take the Diagonale; INF is at the end of the Diagonale, on your left.